Don't trust your tone to production made loopers, we make our loopers one by one, 100% hand wired in the USA.
This Looper features a micro-controller based True Bypass switching system that uses a combination of a SPST switches, micro latching relays, and other components to silently switch audio signal.
There is absolutely no delay when switching your pedals or going from preset to preset. It will also remember all settings and presets even when power is turned off. This greatly increases the players' experience in a live or studio situation. The Looper requires power to switch the pedal, but it is a 100% true-bypass.
In brief you would find that this Looper has: Less "pop" noise, faster switching, better tone, and virtually a Looper that would last you a life time.
- Click Less Soft Touch Switches
- Programmable with 5 Presets
- Live Mode, which allows you to add a pedal to a preset on the fly
- Looper will remember settings in both modes (Normal and Programmable) when turned off.
- No need for additional power supplies, works With any Boss type 9V connectors with less than 50ma of current draw
- Add true bypass to any 5+ effects
- Master Bypass switch
- Clean up and improve your tone easy!
- Genuine Neutrik Nickel Plated jacks are strategically positioned to diminish cable tangling and ensure max conductivity
- 9v 2.1mm Boss type connector (no special power supplies needed)
- 100% true bypass
- Heavy Duty Click Less Soft Touch Switches
- Military Spec Wiring
- Silver Soldering For Max Signal Flow
- Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Powder coated paint for great looks and max durability
9.75 x 2.6 x 2 (Inch)
24.7 X 6.6 X 5.1 (cm)