Super tiny footprint for those of you with little real estate on your board!
*Please note that the current build time for this product is approximately 3-4 business days.
With this looper, you can run 2+ different effects at the same time or in series. But also, there is an insert in between the loops so you can add an always on pedal such as Volume, another drive, dist., delay etc.
Get any guitar effect out of the signal path until you need them, or turn ON more than one effect at once. You will also be able to mute everything and tune silently. Very handy.
- "PREMIUM CHK Electronics" switches for better tone, and durability
- Point to point wiring with silver solder
- Add true bypass to any 2+ effects
- Clean up and improve your tone easy!
- Nickel Plated jacks are strategically positioned to diminish cable tangling and ensure max conductivity
- 9v 2.1mm Boss type connector is only needed for LEDs, unit is 100% passive
- No transformers, No electronics, 100% true bypass
- Military Spec Wiring
- Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Super Bright LEDs
- Chrome LED Bezels
- Genuine Hammond Manf. Powder coated paint for great looks and max durability
*Please note this is NOT a Sample Looper, it will not record/playback/sample/loop guitar sounds, or any other instrument signal of any kind.
4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1 x 66 x 35.3mm)
1 year warranty!
FAQs about the 2CH Looper:
Q: Are the three loops (channels) independent?
A: Yes, you can switch them independently, you can have Loop 1 on and Loop 2 off , or Loop 2 on and Loop 3 off or both on, etc.... all loops are connected in series so whatever effect you have on Loop 1 will go in series with Loop 2 and to Loop 3 ... etc.