*Video is only for reference
Don't trust your tone to production made loopers, we make our loopers one by one, 100% hand wired in the USA.
This Looper features a micro-controller based True Bypass switching system that uses a combination of a SPST switches, micro latching relays, and other components to silently switch audio signal.
There is absolutely no delay when switching your pedals or going from preset to preset. It will also remember all settings and presets even when power is turned off. This greatly increases the players' experience in a live or studio situation. The Looper requires power to switch the pedal, but it is a 100% true-bypass.
In brief you would find that this Looper has: Less "pop" noise, faster switching, better tone, and virtually a Looper that would last you a lifetime.
*This is a used item is being sold as is, and cannot be returned.
- Click Less Soft Touch Switches
- 11 Programmable loops with 11 Presets
- Switchable Volume or Loop Insert
- Additional Loop with additional switch so you can try out pedals or even add another 12th loop (non-programmable)
- The Looper will remember settings in both modes (Normal and Programmable) when turned off
- Live Mode, which allows you to add a pedal to a preset on the fly
- No need for additional power supplies, works with any Boss type 9V connectors with less than 50ma of current draw
- Add true bypass to any 11+ effects
- Master Bypass switch (All Loops off, only clean signal through)
- Clean up and improve your tone easy!
- Genuine Neutrik nickel plated jacks are strategically positioned to diminish cable tangling and ensure max conductivity
- 100% true bypass
- Heavy Duty SCI Click Less Soft Touch Switches
- Military Spec Wiring
- Aluminum Plasma Routed Enclosure
- Chrome LED Bezels
- Powder coated paint for great looks and max durability
16.25" x 4.25" 2.87" (inches)
41.3 x 10.8 x 7.3 (cm)
Yes, this looper will work just fine with slanted pedal boards such as the Pedal Trains, Trailer Trash, Salvage Custom etc.
Would the looper change channels on my amp? +$20
Yes (if modded), it can do so two ways, the first way is by simply converting a loop to an AMP CH switcher (must be done before shipment), that way you can program any combination of effects to come ON together with the AMP channel change on your amp.
What is the Volume Insert + Toggle Switch + LED option?
This feature will allow you to insert your volume pedal in between loops....lets say 4 and 5, so you don't have to use one of the loops. This will also include a toggle switch on the back of the looper with and LED to indicate whether the volume pedal is in the chain or bypassed.
This is also useful in case your volume pedal decides to die in the middle of your performance.... all you'll need to do is flip the switch in the back, and your volume pedal will by bypassed.