*Please note that the current build time for this product is approximately 5-7 business days.
With this Pedalboard Patch Bay, you can hook your cables without being afraid of them getting loose thanks to the Neutrik Locking jacks. With this Junction Box you will also get a buffered input which allows you to have long cables without loosing your precious tone. ( see video below for demo) This junction box will make the perfect addition to your pedalboard.
Note: If you are planning to use this box with your amp's fx loop, please please use the Isolated Jacks option. Some (not all) amps don't like to share the ground and require plastic isolated jacks.
- One Buffered input, plus 2 outputs for your Stereo rig
- Ultra low noise Class A, discrete circuit
- Saves your effects's jacks from wearing out
- One easy place to plug your guitar IN and OUT to your amp
- Military Spec Wiring
- Nickel Plated jacks are strategically positioned to diminish cable tangling and ensure max conductivity
- Silver Soldering For Max Signal Flow
- Diecast Aluminum Enclosure
- 1 year warranty!
4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1 x 66 x 35.3mm)
We ship worldwide!