Super tiny footprint for those of you with little real estate on your board!
With this looper, you can run 3+ different effects at the same time or in series. Get any guitar effect out of the signal path until you need them, or turn ON more than one effect at once. Very handy.
You'll also get a Toggle switch on the side to swap the order of any to adjacent (next to each other) Loops. Leave us a note during checkout for which pair of loops.
Q: What is the Flip-Flop Mod?
The Flip-Flop Mod allows you to change the order of the effects on the looper. Traditionally you would go from Loop 1 to Loop 2, but if you have this mod, you can swap between Loop 1 > Loop 2 OR Loop 2 > Loop 1. This allows for many combinations and many other tonal possibilities. (see video)
- "PREMIUM CHK Electronics" switches for better tone, and durability
- Point to point wiring with silver solder
- Add true bypass to any 3+ effects
- Clean up and improve your tone easy!
- Nickel Plated jacks are strategically positioned to diminish cable tangling and ensure max conductivity
- 9v 2.1mm Boss type connector is only needed for LEDs, unit is 100% passive
- No transformers, No electronics, 100% true bypass
*Please note this is NOT a Sample Looper, it will not record/playback/sample/loop guitar sounds, or any other instrument signal of any kind.
- Military Spec Wiring
- Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Super Bright LEDs
- Chrome LED Bezels
- Genuine Hammond Manf. Powder coated paint for great looks and max durability
4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1 x 66 x 35.3mm)
1 year warranty!
FAQs about the 3CH Looper:
Q: Are the three loops (channels) independent?
A: Yes, you can switch them independently, you can have Loop 1 on and Loop 2 off , or Loop 2 on and Loop 3 off or both on, etc.... all loops are connected in series so whatever effect you have on Loop 1 will go in series with Loop 2 and to Loop 3 ... etc.