With this switcher, you'll be able to turn ON or OFF the MIDI signal with one stomp. You'll get two switches so you can handle two MIDI signals individually.
When LED is ON, it means MIDI signal is "killed" or not going through, think of it as a tuner/mute button but for for MIDI signals.
- PREMIUM CHK Electronics switches for better durability
- 9v 2.1mm Boss type connector is only needed for LEDs, unit is 100% passive
- No transformers, No electronics, 100% analog
*This is a custom order and cannot be returned. Customer assumes any and all responsibilities for compatibility and usage with your equipment. Please make sure your device only requires the positive conductor to transfer midi signal (most devices work this way)
*This MIDI Kill Switch only works with a 5 pin MIDI cable and not USB MIDI.
- Military spec wiring
- Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Powder coated paint for great looks and max durability
4.77" x 2.6" x 1.39" (121.1 x 66 x 35.3mm)
1 year warranty!