Same box as our 4 Way Junction box, but you'll get our HD input buffer.
Great little junction box for many uses. For example, hook up your guitar and your Amp's FX Loop, and also have an additional set of jacks to connect your Amp's channel changing footswitch, all on this one box. This junction box is not limited to that, it can be used in many other ways, like the Four Cable Method. Let's get creative!
We also have a version that can reroute your wet effects from your amp's fx loop to the front automatically by simply disconnecting the cables from the amp's fx loop. In other words, you can be in the Four Cable Method, or all to the front by a simple cable disconnect. That version can be found HERE
- 1 Mega Ohm Input impedance
- Less the 1% SMT component value tolerance for precision and superb sound
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Ultra low noise circuit- Genuine Neutrik Jacks
- Optimized for passive or active pickups
- Preserves low-end for bass guitar
- ZERO tone-shaping filters
- High input impedance 1M Ohm, low output impedance < 75 Ohm
- Genuine Neutrik Jacks throughout
- Unit works both ways
- Saves your effect's jacks from wearing out
- Will not affect your tone
- Extra Tough Powder Coating Paint
- Military Spec Wiring
- Nickel Plated jacks
- Diecast Aluminum Enclosure
4.51 X 2.52 x 1.02 (inch)
115 x 64 x 26 (mm)
1 year warranty!
We ship worldwide!