With this 4 Way Patch bay you'll have the ability to auto switch the top two, right jacks whenever they are disconnected. Plus, you'll get an Input buffer and and Output buffer.
This can be used in several ways. For example, you can use these two jacks to "audition" pedals in your chain. Simply connect your pedal’s inputs to the AUD IN jack of the box, and the output to the AUD OUT of the box, and you’ll will have inserted your pedal into your chain without changing cables. It’s like a true bypass loop but without the switch. Once you are done, simple pull those cables and the box will automatically reroute the jacks to bypass mode.
Another configuration is if your looper has an insert, you can put pedals in and out of the insert, without having to re-route your pedalboard or make new cables.
You can also use this box as a normal 4 Way box, so you'll have the flexibility of both options in one box.
This patch bay also features an all off Switch (Master Bypass) which will bypass all your pedals, and send your guitar signal directly to the amp (will not affect audition side)
*If you are looking for a simple 4 way patch bay without auto rerouting, you can find that HERE
Please, if you have any questions about the functionality of this box, please do send us a message.
- 1 Mega Ohm Input impedance
- Less the 1% SMT component value tolerance for precision and superb sound
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Ultra low noise circuit- Genuine Neutrik Jacks - Optimized for passive or active pickups
- Preserves low-end for bass guitar
- ZERO tone-shaping filters
- High input impedance 1M Ohm, low output impedance < 75 Ohm
- Genuine Isolated Neutrik Jacks Throughout (Except on two jacks, necessary for the auto rerouting, these are still Neutrik)
- Saves your effect's jacks from wearing out
- Will not affect your tone
- Extra Tough Powder Coating Paint
- Military Spec Wiring
- Nickel Plated jacks
- Diecast Aluminum Enclosure
4.51 X 2.52 x 1.02 (inch)
115 x 64 x 26 (mm)
1 year warranty!
We ship worldwide!