* Please know that there is an approx. build time of 2-3 business days.
With this 2 Way Patch bay you'll have the ability to auto switch 1 loop when you disconnect the cables.
Implementation 1: You can use these to "audition" pedals in your chain. Simply connect your pedal’s inputs to the IN jack of the box, and the output to the OUTPUT of the box, and you’ll will have inserted your pedal into your chain without changing cables. It’s like a true bypass loop but without the switch. Then once you are done, simple pull those cable and the box will automatically re-route the jacks to bypass mode.
Implementation 2: if your Looper has an insert, you can put pedals in and out of the insert, without having to re-route your pedalboard or make new cables.
Implementation 3: You can auto reroute your wet effect pedals through an Amp' effect loop, or in front of it without the need to rewire your pedalboard. Simply plug the SND and RTN from your amp to this box, and your wet effect pedals will be going the the Amp's effects loop. Done with the Four Cable Method? then simply unplug the SND and RTN and your wet effect go back to the front.
Please, if you have any questions about the functionality of this box, please do send us an message.
- Genuine Isolated Neutrik Jacks Throughout (Except on jacks, necessary for the auto rerouting, these are still Neutrik)
- Genuine Hammond Enclosure
- Saves your effect's jacks from wearing out
- Will not affect your tone 100% passive
- Extra Tough Powder Coating Paint
- Military Spec Wiring
- Nickel Plated jacks
- Diecast Aluminum Enclosure
3.6 x 1.5 x 1.2 (inch)
92 x 38 x 31 (mm)
1 year warranty!
We ship worldwide!