With this pedal, you will be able to have two independent loops that will switch back and forth with just one stomp switch. Press it once you get loop A, press it again, you get loop B.
There are many practical uses for this pedal, for example, in loop A you can have an overdrive and in loop B you can have a chorus effect. So let's say you are playing a nice clean sound with chorus, then it comes the lead part, all you have to do is press the switch once and the pedal will take out your clean/chorus sound and switch to your overdrive lead tone, once you are done with the solo, press it again and you are back to your clean/chorus sound, that easy!
- Blue and Red LEDs to easily differentiate which one is ON
- Swap between rhythm and lead effects with the press of a switch
- Nickel Plated jacks are strategically positioned to diminish cable tangling and ensure max conductivity
- 9v 2.1mm Boss type connector is only needed for LEDs, unit is 100% passive
- No transformers, No electronics, 100% true bypass
* This pedal is meant to be used with an effect pedal (overdrive, delay, etc) for each loop, not for routing your guitar signal in different ways.
- "PREMIUM CHK Electronics" switches for better tone, and durability
- Military Spec Wiring
- Silver Soldering For Max Signal Flow
- Genuine Hammond Diecast Aluminum Enclosure
4.51 X 2.52 x 1.02 (inch)
115 x 64 x 26 (mm)
1 year warranty!