With this pedal, you will be able to have two independent loops that will switch back and forth with just one stomp switch. Press it once you get loop A, press it again, you get loop B, while at the same time switch your amp channel. Your amp needs to work with the standard "Tip to Sleeve". Please contact us if you're not sure your amp works this way.
You'll also get a polarity switch to make sure your amp is switching either when A Loop is active or B loop is active.
There are many practical uses for this pedal, for example, in loop A you can have an overdrive and in loop B you can have a chorus effect. So let's say you are playing a nice clean sound with chorus, then it comes the lead part, all you have to do is press the switch once and the pedal will take out your clean/chorus sound and switch to your overdrive pedal and switch your amp channel, once you are done with the solo, press it again and you are back to your clean/chorus sound, that easy!
- Blue and Red LEDs to easily differentiate which one is ON
- Swap between rhythm and lead effects with the press of a switch AND switch your amp's channel
- Nickel Plated jacks are strategically positioned to diminish cable tangling and ensure max conductivity
- 9v 2.1mm Boss type connector is only needed for LEDs, unit is 100% passive
- No transformers, No electronics, 100% analog
- Military Spec Wiring
- Silver Soldering For Max Signal Flow
- Die Cast Aluminum Enclosure
- Chrome LED Bezels
- Vex Pattern Design
4.8"x2.5"x1.4" (122 x 65 x 36 mm)
1 year warranty!